If you would like to return or exchange your purchase for any reason, please follow the following returns procedure:
1. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 14 days from the date of Purchase. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must remain in place including garment tickets and barcodes and we ask that you take care to protect your item when posting.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 615 763 to let us know you are returning a product. This will allow us to pull your order and keep paperwork aside for your return. We can also put aside the product item you wish to exchange up or down too, to ensure stock is available to send back to you, promptly. Alternatively, please complete the form included with your original parcel and indicate whether you require a refund or wish to exchange your item and Post back.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
For items to be exchanged, YOU MUST INCLUDE A SELF ADDRESS PREPAID AUSTRALIA POST SATCHEL, with your return. If you do not include an Australia Post satchel for your exchange item, you will be contacted and requested for payment of additional shipping cost of $15.00 for your item to be posted back to you. This payment can be made by c/c over the phone and a receipt will be included with your exchanged item.
3. We recommend that your send your returns in an Australia Post Satchel and this includes a Parcel tracking Service, as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
4. Returned parcels to:
Your Workwear Returns
40 Bombala Street,
Cooma, NSW, 2630 Australia
5. Once the item(s) have been received and cleared processing, you will either receive your new item(s) in exchange, or your credit or refund, as you have nominated. Refunds are processed for the cost of your Original Purchase and exclude shipping costs. Your refund is paid directly to the credit card used for your original purchase. You will receive an email notification of this transaction.
6. Your own return postage costs are not refundable. Refunds do not apply to items purchased on clearance or on Sale. Where we cannot offer another size of the same product on clearance or sale, a voucher is sent to you at the value of your original purchase.
7. In the event that your purchase is faulty, you are to contact us immediately. We require three images and a description of the fault for assessment which will be forwarded to the supplier. The product will be return to the warehouse, before refunds, repairs or replacements are issued. All freight costs on returns are born by the purchaser. Once we have received the faulty return and approval has been confirmed, your replacement item will be mailed to you. All faulty returns are to be mailed to our address as listed.
8. If you choose a credit note, a copy of this voucher will be emailed to you.
9. We recommend that you try-on your purchase as soon as you receive it. This will ensure that sufficient time exists to return/exchange the items within the required 14 day period from purchase.