Freezer Safety Waterproof Boot
The Gator Polar Freezer/Cool room safety is specifically designed for workers operating in extreme sub zero temperatures such as freezer rooms, cool rooms & on snow where temperatures can be as low as -40°C (subject to time and conditions). The Polar was designed to ensure maximum comfort & protection in these harsh work environments.
* PU/Poron XRD anti-fatigue & anti-static insole
* Out sole 300°C heat resistant, slip & pierce resistant rubber
* Fully waterproof with zip sided & waterproof webbing
* Flexible, durable, slip resistant, acid & oil resistant, anti-static & comfortable
* Composite anti-perforation plate in the sole also provides additional insulation from the cold
* Lined with the maximum 600g Thinsulate thermal insulation cold insulating & anti-cold material from 3M.
* Toe cap is made from composite material which does not conduct the cold yet still providing 200 Joule impact protection. Bump cap protection with ankle support
Certified to the Australian & New Zealand Standards, AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1